- Home - What is "NEW" at Olson Tractor Restoration
- Restoration Information
- 2017 Allis Chalmers C Restoration
- 2017 Allis Chalmers D 17 Narrow Front Restoration
- 2017 Allis Chalmers 7060 High Crop Restoration
- Orange Spectacular 2016 Raffle Tractor Restoration
- 2016 Tractor Restorations
- Fall 2015 Restrorations
- Farm Tractor Restorations
- Pedal Tractor Restorations
- Pedal Equipment Restorations
- My Personal 1938 Model A Restoration Project
- Question and Answer Forum - Have a question or comment? Let's talk
- Our Wedding Day
- Classified Ads - Post for Free!
- Tractors For Sale
This tractor was in the sale lineup at the Mecum Auction in Davenport, IA, back in November of 2016.
We started the project of this 4520 early fall of 2016....this is what we started with
We start the restoration by taking the tractor down to the torque tube
We use the highest quality of paint. At Olson Tractor and Restoration, we want your restored product to look better than what it looked like when it came off the assembly line.
From our high quality paint booth, the tractor comes back out to the assembly floor.
The re-assembly is tedious. We are very careful how we put the items back on the tractor as we don't want to damage any of the new paint.
The finished project
We a very particular when it comes to every step of the restoration project. We will fix any repairs, which needs to be done, as we are doing your restoration.
We want this paint job to be PERFECT!
At Olson Tractor and Restoration, we want you to be very satisfied with our jobs
Your satisfaction is our goal.
We want you to be happy, as you're our future.
The first week of November 2016, our customer came to get his restoration which was to be sold at the Mecum Auction in Davenport, IA.